Can eat a dog mushroom and mushrooms?
You probably know. You are walking in the forest with your puppy or older dog. Suddenly you see that your dog is sniffing a mushroom. And then the bite and the mushroom is gone. Then of course you ask yourself is this toxic to my dog? Can my dog ??get sick or will he die? Do I have to call a vet right now or do I worry about nothing? Read on quickly for answers to these questions and more facts about mushrooms and mushrooms.
What are mushrooms and mushrooms?
Mushrooms are fruit bodies of fungi. There are edible but also poisonous mushrooms. The white mushroom is the best known edible mushroom. It is not advisable to pick mushrooms in the forest yourself. The chance that they are toxic is very large. In the shops, mushrooms are for sale most of the year. Eating raw mushroom is not recommended. A few pieces can not hurt so much, but do not eat large quantities of raw mushrooms.
Raw mushrooms contain the toxin agartine. What is toxic to humans in large quantities.
Nutritional value of mushrooms
Vitamins B2, B3 and B5
Insurance for your dog
It can always go wrong .. the costs of draining the stomach of the dog (or worse ..) are sky-high. In almost all cases it is a lot cheaper to give the dog a cheap basic insurance. Compare here the list of cheap dog insurances where you can insure your dog the best and cheapest possible.
Dangerous for a dog?
Mushrooms and other mushrooms can be very dangerous for your dog. Be careful when you walk with your dog that he does not eat mushrooms. When you have mushrooms in your house, keep them out of reach of your dog! Mushrooms and mushrooms cause abdominal cramps and convulsions in your dog. Sometimes a dog can even die here. Especially small dogs such as dachshunds and chihuahuas are particularly susceptible to poisoning.
Do I have to go to a vet?
When your dog has eaten mushrooms or other mushrooms, it is certainly wise to consult a veterinarian. Do not wait too long for that. Eating mushrooms or other mushrooms can even be fatal for your dog.