How can I teach my dog ?? for a walk without a leash
Do you want to teach your dog to stray belt? To begin with, it should be clear that to teach your pet to run free, you need to be yourself as a leader. In addition to train for hours with obedience exercises, your dog must have full confidence in you. You may have to assume from an early age if an owner are herding his head, and you as their leader should be able to discipline your domestic partner. In, we tell you how to teach your dog for a walk without a belt.
Are you also interested in: How to teach my dog ??to lie instructions:
1. To keep your dog running off the belt, time and patience are needed. It is not easy, but with the advice we give you the task. If your dog is a puppy is important to get used to start running belt once, try to release a little in a safe parking space or in space, but never on the street. To tell you when you can walk your puppy.
If you have to stay tied to a green environment, let him go a little through the room, but look at your favorite side prices to return to them. You must always be aware of it and do not lose eye contact with him.
2. Another important tip is to never have tires of very strong bond. It is very common that when learned to walk a pet is very enthusiastic and does not stop shooting. It is not advisable to respond sharply, it is best to gently pull and stand still. You may have to repeat this several times, but watch your dog understand the message and stop you. If you do that, give back a prize. Positive reinforcement is the basis for forging the attitude.
3. Although it may seem obvious, your dog must go out every day and not only because it is easy to meet your needs, or because it is not crucial for building a relationship of trust and affection. The walk with your dog is a moment of connection and fun, benefit from having fun and teach me to trust you.
We also need to do a number of walks a day, because they will get used to it faster and not as anxious as you leave. If you overcome that fear, your dog will be able to watch and obey orders. In this article we tell you how many times a day you should bring your dog.
4. You have to take him on streets with wide squares where there are incentives to distract your dog while going loose and, most importantly, in an area where there is no risk of abuse. The street is very dangerous and in the process of teaching your dog for a walk without a leash, you should not run any danger so look for a brief look at your residential area see to be safe and where there are enough natural incentives that make you is derived pet.
5. When you walk away from the belt, you have to stop at times and call his name. It is a good strategy for your pet to wander plus you wait. A good trick is to let it wander for a while stop and call, it is normal for the turn and wait. Then you have to continue the ride.
It may not be the first, but with patience, you will get it. You always have to call your favorite cookies. Especially with them, your dog will listen to you.
6. This article is purely informative, we have no authority to prescribe a veterinary treatment and do not make a diagnosis. We invite you to take your pet to the vet if any, any kind of condition or discomfort.
7. For more articles such as How to read my dog ??for a walk without reading a leash, we recommend that you wear our Pet category.