Mushrooms and mushrooms poisonous for dogs
Mushrooms and other types of mushrooms cause abdominal cramps, your dog can also get convulsions. If you come across mushrooms while walking, make sure that your dog does not eat it. Eating it can be very dangerous. Especially small dogs such as chihuahuas and dachshunds are extra sensitive to poisonous things, eating mushrooms can lead to severe stomach cramps and nausea. In some extreme cases, mushrooms can even lead to the death of your dog. If you feel that your dog has eaten mushrooms, consult your veterinarian.
It is therefore important that you, as a dog owner, know about the dangers of some food and plants. What is normal for a person to eat can be very toxic to a dog (eg chocolate, sweetener, nuts, onion, garlic etc.). Plants in the home and around the house can also be dangerous. Puppyplaats has put a large number of toxic substances on a list to make owners aware of the dangers. Especially young dogs are at greater risk than adult dogs, because puppies are much more susceptible to toxic substances than large adult dogs.